Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of April 2022
1. Progress Report of Google Ads Advertising Acct 197-990-5800 – In the month of April 2022.
Impressions generated by Google Ads in April, 2022 increased to 17.8K impressions and 316 clicks to the website. April showed marked improvement over the last two previous months. Cost for April was $191.34, slightly down from March. Your cost per click thru was down to $.60 each. Previous month was $.68.
2. Month of April, 2022 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
April 4 :I reached out to Debbie concerning new postings and other web site status
April 5 : Debbie responded and updated on business
April 5 : Monthly Website and Marketing report released
April 9 : I forwarded a copy of a request by an unknown party claiming Edna Rice Google Page control – Rejected
April 9 : Debbie confirmed not knowing of the person requesting control
April 27: Debbie sent over information to post. Posted to Facebook and Website. Not able to access Twitter.
April 27: Debbie looking into Twitter Access issue
Postings – Our goal this month for social media postings was not attained. Posted one event
Communications – During the month of March communications slowed down from the previous month..
Search Engine Optimization –I continued to review existing web site verbaige and modified text
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for April, 2022 working with Google tools to utilize focused keywords used with greater frequency.
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
I am including the month of April in the first two graphics
Please find the previous month of March 2022 for comparison
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in May 2022
- We are seeing an increase once more in traffic from February and March 2022.
- I will work with Debbie and staff to increase the number of posts.
- Next month we should be able to start including a “Last Year” comparison as well
Your Web Designer