Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of December, 2021
1. Progress Report of Google Ads Advertising Acct 197-990-5800 – In the month of December 2021.
Impressions generated by Google Ads decreased from 7.66K in November, 2021 to 6.19k and 183 clicks in December, 2021, which is a drop of twenty (20) clicks from November.
Average cost per click was $1.07 at a total cost of $195.00 compared to 213 clicks ($198.00) in November. So we spent $3.00 less but had 20 less click thru’s to the web site. A slight drop during the month of December is normal as many are on Holiday and vacations.
Month of December, 2021 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
Dec. 4 : Monthly Report for November 2021 was released online
Dec. 6 : Amy contacted me about a form being sent without an email required. Addressed.
Dec. 7 : Debbie sent copy of SWARS’ 2022 Annual Sponsorship for posting
Dec. 7 : Debbie Requested explanation of details on monthly report
Dec. 8 : Debbie acknowledged response to address in coming days.
Dec. 15 : Sent video to Debbie for inclusion in Digital Marketing for holidays. Modified and posted.
Dec. 17 : Multiple emails with Debbie concerning pop up content and additional information for posting as a Job seekers Resource. I directed her to the website on the pop ups already in place.
Dec. 29 : I sent Debbie a copy of an attempted breach of the website firewall to see an example of traffic trying to break into the web site.
Dec. 31 : I contacted Debbie concerning a New Years post for Digital marketing. She approved and it was posted 1/1/2022.
Postings – Our goal this month for social media postings was not attained due to the holidays.
Communications – During the month of December, communications continued to be low.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is still scoring high on the software rankings keeping EdnaRice.com in the top responses for three (3) industry specific searches. We are actively working on new keywords in the Transportation Recruiters industry. See report section below:
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for December, 2021 with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
Please find December’s report below. Remember, this is also a holiday month, as was November. December’s overall traffic was up slightly over Novembers.
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in 2022
- Focus of Online Marketing can move forward with new and aggressive keyword integration for marketing in January, 2022.
2. We still need to meet online to discuss the potential changes to the website brought to light by a new staff member in October.
3. We need the picture of one remaining staff member for inclusion with their information.
Your Web Designer