Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of June, 2021
1. Progress of Google Ads Advertising – In the month of June 2021, your Display traffic generated by Google Ads dropped 48% from the levels in May, however the ratio of impressions to clicks increased from 1.42% to 2.05% meaning the displays of your ad dropped… but you had a higher percentage of people clicking on the ad. This produced the same number of calls.
The cost for the campaign was $1.69 more in June compared to May. This reduction in traffic is common in the summer.
This next report shows 71.66% of your clicks come from Mobile searches.
2. Month of June Online Status, Changes and Communication history
June 4: Monthly Report was posted for review.
June 7: Posted article from Debbie on Website, Facebook and Twitter.
June 7: After email discussions with Debbie concerning the display of Affiliated Logos, I proposed a Carousel of logos.
June 8: Carousel was given a go ahead to develop.
June 11: Debbie was sent several logo graphics for review on a carousel application.
June 14: Social Media/Website postings completed with modifications.
June 14: Additional modifications discussed for carousel.
June 16: Carousel Completed on Association web page.
June 16: Back links report was sent to recruiters for review.
June 18: Tim’s email concerning SERP ranking was received.
June 21: I addressed Tim’s question and included group.
June 21: Debbie requested graphic of online note sent to Edna concerning membership.
June 21: Graphic sent to Debbie for approval.
June 21: Debbie sent request to add an additional competitor to my watch sheet for Key Word review.
June 21: Debbie requested two (2) additional Posts – Set to drip 1 per day.
June 21: Debbie agreed to Team meeting on coming Thursday for reviewing progress
June 24: Go ahead request to post graphic of letter.
June 30: Tim raised questions concerning the lack of inclusion of research staff members not included in final new site revision. This is being addressed in July 2021.
Postings – Our goal of four postings was exceeded
Communications – During the month of June, communications were consistant as we worked through new features development, SEO issues and Web Development.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is ongoing and each page is reviewed to keep the software’s ranking of the content arrangement at the highest as possible.
Maintenance – All Plugin updates and security enhancements were completed on the site to maintain a stable hosting platform to service visitors.
NEW!!! SEO Hint for the month – Crawl Depth… A page’s crawl depth is the number of clicks required for users and search engine crawlers to reach it via its corresponding home page. From an SEO perspective, an excessive crawl depth may pose a great threat to your optimization efforts, as both crawlers and users are less likely to reach deep pages. For this reason, pages that contain important content should be no more than 3 clicks away from your homepage.
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for June with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is now collecting and sending information/data from several key data sources to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
Let’s look first at the Google Analytics overall report: June 1 – June 30th.
This is a custom Google Analytics report I designed to show you the mix of how people are finding you and which pages they go to.
The reporting from the website provides a drill down on the most popular pages.
The difference in traffic count is due to the 30 days from 6/4 to 7/4
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in July 2021
- Google Ads campaign continues to draw addition potential clients to the site.
Question: Are the call takers asking as to where the callers found your number and if they are job seekers or hiring company’s? I need to know this information or we need to use a landing page just for the Google Ads Campaign and ask those questions to each visitor.
- Google Reviews: YES, we need reviews! Please ask your clients to review us on Google!
The more reviews you have, the more traction you will have in the search engines.
- Please let me know if you like the new SEO Hints. I love to right about what makes a site better!
Questions? Feel free to call me!
Your Web Designer