Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of March 2022
1. Progress Report of Google Ads Advertising Acct 197-990-5800 – In the month of March 2022.
Impressions generated by Google Ads in March, 2022 stood at 5.6K impressions and 263 clicks to the website. March continued to be slower than previous months. Cost for March was back up to $196.93., Your cost per click thru was $.68 each.
I am including an extra report on the keywords for your review as well.
I am including the Search terms report to see what is being searched and responded to.
2. Month of March, 2022 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
March 3 :Amy sent over new staff member Brian Miraglia for inclusion on the web site
March 5 : Edna sent possible photo for inclusion to the web site
Postings – Our goal this month for social media postings was not attained. I did have several Events to publish
Communications – During the month of March communications slowed down from the previous month..
Search Engine Optimization – I modified some verbiage on the web site but am awaiting redesign direction.
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for March, 2022 working with Google tools to utilize focused keywords used with greater frequency.
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
I am including the month of March in the first two graphics. The third graphic is a 90 day overview and I wanted you to see the decline since January’s highs and then a decline in late March 2022.
I am leaving the reports for February and January for comparison.
February’s Data Breakdown
January 2022 Report for Comparison
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in April 2022
- With an explosion of activity in January, we saw a return to a “normal” range in February and then a sharp decline in March traffic.
2. In one (1) month, we will be able to compare year to year traffic reports to see how increasing the budget might effect the increase in business this summer.
Your Web Designer