Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of May, 2021
1. Progress of Google Ads Advertising – In the month of May 2021, you more than doubled the Impressions and experienced an increase of 70 additional clicks (40% more) to your web site, at a slightly lower monthly cost. This cost reduction could be the competition is bidding less for click dominance or has left the platform all together.
This next report shows the same performance matrix but with a graph showing a substantial dip in the traffic to mid month, then another spike and drop off.
2. Month of May Online Status, Changes and Communication history
May 2021, was a slower month than April, with just a few communications including:
May 3: The additional and then deletion of a new employee
May 5: I had an issue with the SSL at which time I engaged Kamil at Rhapsody Solutions to assist in solving.
May 5: A reminder of available domains I had purchased went to Debbie and Julie, resulting in the acquisition of two (2) domains that are pending transfer upon payment.
May 8: Debbie sent an email concerning the Website on an Ipad not working as desired. The fix took time on the two (2) pages identified due to some custom coding. They are now implemented.
May 11: Kamil installed some additional code on the server side of EdnaRice.com to enhance the Google Analytics reporting for me.
May 11: I added Tim and Julie to the Google Analytics allowed list after a brief Google review
May 11: Debbie requested a graphic for promoting EdnaRice. I responded with a prototype.
May 12: Addressed issues with the coding on the two (2) pages for Julie and Debbie. Additionally, I sent information on some of the attacks to the Firewall from out of the country.
May 13 – 25: Back and forth correspondence on tweaks to the two (2) pages for mobile view.
May 25: Addressed request for posting of an event on Social media and the News on Ednarice.com Completed
May 26: Addressed request for posting of John O’Bryan accepting a CEO role on Social Media and Web site Completed
May 27: Informed by Debbie of the shooting in California. Generated graphic but was not able to secure permission to post
The changes have been implemented to the website for the correction of the mobile and iPad view on two (2) specific pages.
Postings – Our goal of four postings was almost reached (3)
Communications – During the month of May, communications leveled off as did phone calls between the Edna Rice team and Web Development.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is ongoing and each page is reviewed to keep the software’s ranking of the content arrangement at the highest as possible.
Maintenance – All Plugin updates and security enhancements were completed on the site to maintain a stable hosting platform to service visitors.
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for May with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is now collecting and sending information/data from several key data sources to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site? 1 minute 50 seconds tells you they probably called or secured an email.
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
Let’s look first at the Google Analytics overall report: May 1 – May 31 34.5% of your visitors (707) came from your Google Ads campaign! That is exceptional! Be sure to use the login access I sent you to play around with the Analytics. The data available is incredible.
This is a custom Google Analytics report I designed to show you the mix of how people are finding you and which pages they go to.
The reporting from the website provides a drill down on the most popular pages.
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in June 2021
- We are making great progress with the Google Ads campaign. We still need to be sure the call takers are asking as to where the callers found your number and if they are job seekers or hiring company’s.
- Reviews: Again, please share this link with your customers and ask them to review the company!
The more reviews you have, the more traction you will have in the search engines!
- Let’s plan this month for another Team meeting to review Google Analytics.
- I still need informative articles and any recognition of staff that can be of interest to clients and the Rail Recruiting world
Questions? Feel free to call me!
Your Web Designer