Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of November, 2021
1. Progress Report of Google Ads Advertising Acct 197-990-5800 – In the month of November 2021, your Impressions generated by Google Ads increased from 4.8K in October to 7.66k and 213 clicks, which is a drop of three (3) clicks from October. Cost per click was $.93 at a cost of $198.00 compared to 216 clicks ($196.46) in October. So we spent $1.54 more but had 3 less click through’s to the web site. Seeing the results are basically unchanged, it is time again to review the key words to move up the needle on those that are most relevant to the industry garnishing the most requests.
Month of November, 2021 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
Nov. 8: Email from Debbie requesting a post promoting the companies recognized by the APTA. Graphic generated for social media approved
Nov. 9: Email from Debbie on additional post referencing the same association meeting. Graphic link generated for social media approved
Nov. 12: Email to Debbie regarding Google Ads report.
Nov. 15: Email from Debbie requesting Post Graphic referencing the Phoenix conference. Graphic generated for social media approved.
Nov. 17: Email to Debbie regarding Thanksgiving Graphic and distribution – Approved and posted
Nov. 18: Email from Debbie requesting information on link benefits from a specific Association.
Nov. 21: Email to Debbie concerning an attempt to hijack the Google Business account. Rejected
Nov. 22: Email from Debbie concerning Rail Age Buyers Guide
Nov. 23: Email to Debbie/Julie concerning a report showing increases in Position Tracking Reports for the website.
Nov. 23: Email from Debbie concerning Railway Age marketing
Postings – Our goal this month for postings was accomplished.
Communications – During the month of November, communications continued to be low. We are still waiting on one picture for inclusion to the “Our Team” page.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is still scoring high on the software rankings keeping EdnaRice.com in the top responses for three (3) industry specific searches. We are actively working on new keywords in the Transportation Recruiters industry.
Maintenance – All Plugin updates and security enhancements were completed on the site to maintain a stable hosting platform to service visitors.
SEO Hint for the month – During the coming weeks, I will be generating several holiday (Christmas and New Years) videos and graphics for posting on social media. Our social media is important and “likes” are a gauge of success as well as a way to improve traffic AND SEARCH ENGINE RANKING.
In the coming weeks, it is my goal to present a marketing enhancement, to generate additional exposure.
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for November with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
Please find November’s report below. With a two day holiday, the stats were a little lower that October, which I am leaving below with Septembers.
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in December 2021….
- The Google Ads campaign will be reviewed again to see what changes we can make to focus on growth until January, 2022.
2. We still need to meet online to discuss the potential changes to the website brought to light by a new staff member.
Your Web Designer