Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of October, 2021
1. Progress of Google Ads Advertising Acct 197-990-5800– In the month of October 2021, your Impressions generated by Google Ads increased from 3.29K with 283 clicks ($196.37 cost) in the previous month of September to 4.8K in October but with a drop to 216 clicks ($196.46). So we spent $0.09 more but had 67 less click throughs to the web site. Industry specific response, again for the third month increased, showing a more focused and effective campaign. The reduction in clicks is something we will watch.
onth of October, 2021 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
Oct. 4: Email from Daniel concerning some corrections and design modifications to the web site. I corrected the errors and contacted Debbie concerning a meet up to discuss the modifications.
Oct. 4: I emailed Debbie the email to discuss the best approach.
Oct. 4: I emailed Ivan Burkett with the tech contractor concerning some issues with the hosting.
Oct. 6: Emailed and answered email with Ivan to be sure all was moved and working fine.
Oct. 6: Lisa Togneri sent her bio but no picture.
Oct. 6: Debbie emailed graphic to post – Posted
Oct. 10: Debbie emailed concerning a search term phrase and we exchanged several times and addressed a graphic needing phone number correction.
Oct. 12: Julie emailed the anomaly with the Top Navigational bar. Resolved in 5 minutes with CSS code.
Oct. 13: Debbie requested a graphic for a quote. Completed and sent.
Oct. 18: Debbie made request to embed the social media onto the website. We discussed and will have a team meeting soon to address.
Oct. 19: Debbie said she would discuss further with the team.
Postings – Our goal this month was two posts shy of the goal. We will make it up in the holidays.
Communications – During the month of October, communications were less than previous months. We are still waiting on one picture for inclusion to the “Our Team” page.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is still scoring high on the software rankings keeping EdnaRice.com in the top 10 responses for three (3) industry specific searches. We are working on additional key words in the Transportation Recruiters area.
Maintenance – All Plugin updates and security enhancements were completed on the site to maintain a stable hosting platform to service visitors. We had a brief anomaly appear where some numbers appeared in relation to the number of drop down pages under a primary heading. This was remedied with a CSS patch.
SEO Hint for the month – Keywords used in SEO are a ever changing target because all industries change and develop additional words and phrases. We use a program called SEMRush that allows us to build each page with a ranking system that incorporates not only keywords but also power words to get a higher rank in Titles and even the page name. If you see new words gaining momentum in your industry, please send them to me. Steven
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for October with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
I have October’s report below, which was similar to September’s report. What I am liking is the increase in the number of returning visitors! New customers are great but returning customers are strength. I will continue to focus in November to getting the bounce rate (time of visitor on the entry page before they leave) to continue on the decline.
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in November 2021
- The Google Ads campaign is still going in the right direction. We will review again to see if there are additional key words to focus on until December.
2. We will meet online to discuss the potential changes to the website brought to light by a new staff member.
Your Web Designer