Monthly Report for EdnaRice.com
Web Traffic & Events during the Month of September, 2021
1. Progress of Google Ads Advertising – In the month of September 2021, your Impressions generated by Google Ads decreased from 4.29K with 313 clicks ($189.75 cost) in the previous month of August to 3.29K with 283 clicks ($196.37). So we spent $6.62 more for 30 less click thru’s to the web site but had more industry specific response, again for the second month showing a more focused campaign.
2. Month of September, 2021 Online Status, Changes and Communication history
Sept. 1: Correspondence to Kamil Saiyed concerning the migration of EdnaRice.com to a new server. Intro to Ivan Burkett
Sept. 1: Ivan Burkett into email regarding migration of web site in month of September. ACTION: Backed up website
Sept. 7: Google Search sent report of 9.09K Google Page (Edna Rice) impressions with 100 click thru’s. We need more reviews!
Sept. 7: I updated Debbie concerning a delay in the reporting for August due to recovery from surgeries.
Sept. 7: Debbie acknowledge receipt of same. She included in an additional email the Railroad Safety Week posting needed later in the month.
Sept. 10: Amy followed up concerning the corrections to punctuations on the current logo.
Sept. 10: I followed up with an additional email later containing the corrected logo in jpg and png formats.
Sept. 10: Amy and I traded additional emails concerning the completion of the Team Bio’s and Pictures
Sept. 10: Tim and Debbie contributed pictures and directions concerning the “Team” bio’s page completion
Sept. 13: Email updates to Debbie and Julie concerning bios and other updates on report timing.
Sept. 15: Email to Tim concerning Maria’s bio information.
Sept. 15: Tim’s response was to include to Amy to assist.
Sept. 15: Ivan Burkett requested access to the WordPress management end of the site for the move on Saturday 18th.
Sept. 15: I programmed Ivan a username for the move and repeated a backup of the web site for Saturday’s move.
Sept. 15: Tim sent additional ideas and direction for the “Team” page.
Sept. 15: I emailed Amy for info on Daniel Van Arkel-Priest bio.
Sept. 15: I emailed Tim concerning addition bio info on Chandra’s title.
Sept. 15: Tim responded with Chandra’s title and Daniel’s information.
Sept. 16: I emailed Debbie concerning delay of one more day in the monthly report due to the activity on the 15th
Sept. 17: I emailed the link to August’s Report to Debbie and others
Sept. 21: Debbie sent intel and requested posting for Rail Safety week. completed
Sept. 21: I sent images to Debbie and reached an agreed design for the rail safety posting.
Sept. 21: I sent Debbie a report from the web site reporting system showing activity vs competition
Sept. 22: Debbie sent ISSI image and requested redesign and posting. completed
Sept. 23: Debbie sent directions on The Team page as to arrangement and other issues. I responded and she confirmed
Sept. 24: Tim sent confirmation of The Team info arrangement of recruiters and staff.
Sept. 28: I emailed Tim and Debbie concerning additional information for inclusion. Tim responded he had not received same
Postings – Our goal of four postings was obtained
Communications – During the month of September, communications were steady. I appreciate the understanding of the delays and extended time needed due to my situation. Also, thank you all for the well wishes. I am 98% back. We are still waiting on one picture for inclusion to the “Our Team” page.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is still scoring high on the software rankings keeping EdnaRice.com in the top 10 responses for three (3) industry specific searches.
Maintenance – All Plugin updates and security enhancements were completed on the site to maintain a stable hosting platform to service visitors. The site, to the best of my knowledge, was migrated on the 15th. I have seen a faster response in loading of images. I have noticed, however, a problem at times with the Google Chrome browser not loading images correctly. If you have this issue, please clear your cache.
SEO Hint for the month – Embedded Image Tags and some text changes are needed on EdnaRice.com at times to score a higher ranking in SEO levels. If you notice a word or phrase that was not on a page the last time you reviewed the site, not to worry! It is our attempt to be #1 in the searches and this “Text Dance” can change month to month. It will never interfere with the core messaging.
3. Online Traffic Reports and Breakdowns for September with the addition of Google Analytics
The website is collecting and sending information/data to track the following:
- Sessions– How many total sessions occurred on the website during the last 30 days.
- Users – How many unique site visits in the last 30 days
- Average Session Duration– How long on average did users spend on the site?
- Conversions– How many interactions and are they being tracked?
I have September’s report below, which was very close in many respects to August’s report. What I am liking is the increase in the number of returning visitors! I will focus this month in getting the bounce rate (time of visitor on the entry page before they leave) on the decline.
4. Ongoing Marketing Strategies
Action plan for moving forward in October 2021
- Google Ads campaign is going in the right direction and I will review again with Debbie to see if there are additional key words to focus on until December.
- Custom “Landing Pages” are important to good marketing campaigns. We will look at using them on future Google Ads campaigns.
Your Web Designer